We are committed to delivering a comprehensive and timely tax compliance, planning and advisory services to clients operating in various industries and multiple jurisdictions. We focus on creating bespoke solutions for each of our clients – from a tax-efficient remuneration package for their staff, immovable property tax, corporate tax, to an advice on the tax implications of a merger or acquisition. Our main goal is to manage tax planning opportunities and risks for our clients, creating a safer environment for development and growth of their business.
- Tax planning;
- International tax structuring;
- Mergers, buyouts, acquisitions;
- Tax returns administration, including preparing and submitting on behalf of the client;
- Agreements with the tax authorities and obtaining tax rulings.
VATDealing with the VAT, especially within the European Union, can be confusing and time-consuming. Identifying the challenges that might turn costly for your business and the correct guidance through the rules and regulations will contribute to a smoother and more productive business.
- VAT recovery;
- VAT minimization;
- Tax compliance (administration of VAT returns, communication with VAT authorities, agreement of disputed assessments, etc).
Cyprus Double Tax TreatiesCyprus has developed a wide network of Double Tax Treaty (DTTs) agreements with almost 70 countries, ensuring that the same income is not taxed in more than one country. In addition, Cyprus is in the stage of negotiating the conclusion or awaiting ratification of Double Tax Treaty agreements with several more countries.
- The EU Parent Subsidiary and the Interest & Royalties Directives can be used to eliminate withholding taxes on payments of dividends, interest and royalties from or to EU Group Companies and the EU Merger Directive to eliminate the tax effects of EU Group reorganizations.
- Tax credit is provided for the amount of foreign tax paid, regardless of the Double Tax Treaty agreement existence.