Our Privacy Statement encloses the information gathering and policies of use adopted by Hadjihannas and Partners Accountants Limited (also known by its registered tradenames FinExpertiza Cyprus and FinExpertiza Cyprus HPA, hereinafter referred to as FinExpertiza Cyprus, FinExpertiza Cyprus HPA, Hadjihannas & Partners Accountants Ltd, Hadjihannas & Partners Accountants, H&P Accountants, HPA, we, us, our, Company) in connection with the Company’s websites www.finexpertiza.cy and www.finexpertizacyprus.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Site). References to FinExpertiza Cyprus shall include the company Hadjihannas and Partners Accountants Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus with its registered office being at 1, Georgiou Chatzidaki Str, Ledra Court, Office 501, 1066 Nicosia, Cyprus. References to you and your are references to the users of our website.
We are dedicated to respecting and protecting your privacy and handling your personal data in a transparent manner.
Your information may be referred to as personal data. We may also sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting and storing your personal data as processing such personal data.
In this Privacy Statement the term Data Protection Legislation shall mean the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679; together with all other applicable legislations relating to privacy or data protection.
For the purposes of Data Protection Legislation, the Data Controller is George Tsamourlidis.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
Personal data is collected in order to deliver requested materials or information.
Your personal data may be collected, recorded and used in physical and electronic form and may be used in accordance with Data Protection Legislation and as set out in this Privacy Statement.
The personal data which we may collect and process involves the following:
- Your IP address. This indicates your location and is used to connect your computer to the Internet and may be used so as to provide statistical information about the users of our Site. No individual user will be identifiable from such information, which is used to ensure that the Site reflects the needs of users. Whilst IP addresses may be categorized as personal information, we do not use this data to track your session.
- Your browser type and language.
- When you register with our Company, use our services, submit a subscription request to receive a newsletter or
book to attend an event, make an enquiry by phone, e-mail or otherwise, and/or if you apply for work for our
Company, you may be requested to provide some personal information such as your name and contact details (e.g. your CV, telephone number, date of birth, home address and email address).
- Depending on your personal settings or the privacy policies on your social media applications, you may in this way give us permission to access information from those accounts.
- Information about your visits to our Site, length of visits to our pages and methods used to browse away from the
- Your personal information is essential to facilitate FinExpertiza Cyprus to deal with your enquiry. The provision of any additional information which may be requested by us to help us provide the most accurate response is voluntary.
Most browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings. Please note that this may negatively affect your use of our Site as well as other sites.
How we use your information
We use your information for the following specific purposes:
- to carry out our responsibilities that derive from any contracts entered into between you and our Company;
- to alert you about alterations to our services;
- for the administration of our Site and for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to keep our Site secure and safe;
- to quantify the effect of advertising directed to users, and to deliver relevant advertisements to you;
- in the event that you have applied for a position in our Company, to consider such application; and
- to provide you with our newsletter or updates, or for the purpose of delivering targeted marketing in relation to services of our Company (except for the cases where the user indicates that this is against their wish).
Legal grounds for using your personal information
The law authorizes us to process your personal information because and as long as the processing is:
- necessary to administer and run our business, to collect, save and disclose information where essential and to improve our services; or
- necessary in order to honor a contract with you; or
- necessary in order to honor legal obligations which we are subject to.
In the event that we process any special categories of data for any of the purposes outlined above relating to you, we do so either: (i) because we have received from you your explicit consent to process such personal data; (ii) because such personal data has been made manifestly public; or (iii) because the processing of such data is deemed necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
Sharing your information with third parties
Third parties that may receive your personal information include the following:
- third party companies, contractors, agents, service providers or related companies, in case where this is necessary in order to respond to your enquiries, to provide you with our products and services, or for other related purposes;
- search engine providers and analytics that assist us in improving and/or optimizing our Site;
- third parties who support our information technology or handle mailings or events on our behalf; and
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so, or in other limited circumstances (for example, if required by a court order or regulatory authority, or if we believe that
such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the Site, our technology assets or the rights,
property or personal safety of any person).
Our Company does not provide information to third parties for their marketing purposes nor does it undertake marketing activities for third parties.
In case our Site contains links to other websites, our Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites to which links are provided, and we therefore urge you to check the privacy policies on such sites prior to providing any personal information. This Privacy Statement relates to information contained on, or gathered via, this Site only.
Retention of information
We only retain the information we collect about you for as long as such information is required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations which we are subject to.
Protection and storage of your information
Once we receive your personal data, we ensure that the collection and use of it is in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. Employees of our Company are required to keep personal data confidential and access to such information is only granted to authorized persons.
It should be noted that in case your information is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), the recipient of such data is required to subscribe to international frameworks in an attempt to safeguard secure data sharing.
At any time, and in relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
- be informed about the handling and processing of your personal data;
- request to access or to be sent a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- if your personal data is inaccurate, to correct such data;
- request for your personal data to be deleted if you are of the opinion that our Company does not have the right to hold it;
- if we have previously obtained your consent to process your personal data, you may at any time withdraw your consent;
- opt out of receiving marketing messages (e.g. our newsletter) at any time through the use of the below contact details;
- limit the processing of your personal data;
- object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request for access to or a copy of your personal data must be made in writing, to which we will respond within a reasonable period of time, and in any event within one month from the date of your enquiry, in compliance with Data Protection Legislation.
We will correct any incorrect or incomplete information and will stop processing your personal data, or erase it, where there is no legal reason for us to continue to hold or use such information.
You may choose to unsubscribe from our Company’s mailing list and stop any further email communication from being sent to you. If you wish to unsubscribe please email us at [email protected] Please note that executing such request can take up to one month.
With regard to any questions or concerns related to the security of our Site, our Privacy Statement or any personal information we collect from you, please contact us on +357 22 419999.
In case of any concerns regarding our use of your information, you also have the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in your country of residence, or refer the matter to a court of competent jurisdiction.
Changes to Privacy Statement
All users are encouraged to check our Privacy Statement whenever they use our Site. Any changes to our Privacy Statement will be posted on this page of the Site. If our Privacy Statement changes in any way, such updated version is going to be posted on this page.