Sep 27, 2013
Advantages of Cyprus IBC
More advantages of Cyprus International Business Companies (IBCs)
- Anonymity is therefore assured as shares can be held by nominee shareholders.
- Excellent location of the island: Cyprus is strategically located at the cross-roads of three continents Asia, Africa and Europe and also forms a gateway to the Middle East and the Gulf; thus being a convenient springboard for business activities in any of the trade centers in those areas. It is internationally accessible by a wide network of sea and air connections.
- Convenient time zone.
- There are no exchange control restrictions for the international business companies and their expatriate employees; bank accounts can be maintained in any currency anywhere in the world as well as in the Cyprus local and foreign banks.
- It has a well developed infrastructure with excellent telecommunications, banking facilities and high standard professional services.
- Government structure is similar to western democracies, with a free enterprise economy.
- Respectable European jurisdiction. Cyprus is a member of the European Union since May 2004.
- Excellent relationships are maintained with Eastern European, African, Asian Arabic and many other countries.
- European standard living conditions but at a lower cost, with the best type of Mediterranean climate with about 270 days of sunshine. Housing and office accommodation is easily available at very reasonable prices.
- Work permits for non European employees of the IBCs and their families are easily obtained.
- IBCs (offshore) and their expatriate employees are allowed to purchase immovable property in Cyprus for their own office premises or their residence (subject to obtaining the relevant approval which is easily obtained provided the criteria are met).
For more information and/or advice, please contact us via email at [email protected]